Istanbul is known as City on the Seven Hill. Like most of my other creations, this piece of art inspired by the city itself as a component of one of my big projects.
Most beaders call this type of projects and/or creations as "beaded beads" or "beaded ball" which, I strongly argue, is NOT the case for Realm of the Hills Project. Because;
* It includes NO wooden or any other kind of bead in it to form its round shape
* It includes NO other material than beads such as cotton, other soft materials, etc in it
* As it can be seen from the photos, this creation made by two layers. This unique technique developed by Nazo Design® inspired by a football (or soccer) ball, makes the creation very rigid and really hard or -if you can make it right, impossible to be squeezed and deformed.
* This creation can mostly be used as a pendant. You can also use it in other project of yours combining with other techniques such as crochet bead ropes, RAW.
* A unique technique specially designed for this creation
* Beginner (A BIG CHALLENGE to very beginners; however, photos are very clear and easy to follow with explanation of every single step. Hence, if you are open to a great challenge, this project is just right for you! :) )
* Intermediate (A FUN CHALLENGE to most of intermediate beaders. Photos are very clear and easy to follow with detailed explanation of every single step.)
* Advanced (A FUN and DIFFERENT project for advanced beaders.)
Materials for a 3.7cm (1.45inches) pendant:
* 3 mm round pearls or any kind of 3 mm round beads.
* 4 mm Swarowski crystals or bicone crystals or beads
* Size 11/0 seed beads
* 0.20 mm fishing line
* beading needle
PDF File will include:
* 100 colorful photos of every single step
* Suggestions for materials
* Suggestions for bead colors
* Some very useful and important tips to make your pendant perfect
* If you would like to see the 2.5cm (1inch) version of this creation, please feel free to visit Incense Pendulum:
* If you would like to see 1.8cm (0.70inches) version of the beaded ball technique, feel free to visit Rainball:
Notes on the Item:
* I offer the pattern, not the pendant.
* PDF file explains every single step for you with 100 photos and detailed explanations of each step along with the photos.
* The pattern is available in English and Turkish languages and will be only send as a PDF file.
* Although all instructions and photos are copyrighted, and designed only for your personal use; please feel free to sell any product that you will produce by using these patterns.
* I would be more than happy to see your creations' photos.
* Additional customer services are happily provided after your purchase with no additional cost.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and/or concerns. Your happiness is my priority.
Pattern is tested by Nazo Design®.
Photos are taken by Ugur Arpaci.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
Takı tasarımında kullanılan aletler
Daha fazlası için YouTube.com/NazoDesign