30 Nisan 2010 Cuma
29 Nisan 2010 Perşembe
27 Nisan 2010 Salı
ikincilik ödülünün sahibi oldum. Bu yorumumu ise toplam altmış iki saat süren çalışma sonucunda Viyana'da 5-12 Mayıs 2010 tarihinde düzenlediğim etkinliklerde sergilemek için yeniden tasarladım. İlk yorumum ile bu yorum arasında ustalık bakımından farklılıklar var. Çalışmada yine Nazo örgüyü kullandım ve bu sefer zincir kısımlarını köşeli çalıştım. Bunun yanında, kolye ucunu çift Nazo kubbe ile oluşturdum, oda küresel bir görüntü kazandırdı. Yine uç kısmındaki püskülü kendi etrafında dönen bir formda oluşturdum. Asıl olan ise ortadaki sabır taşını oluşturan küreyi içi tamamen boş olarak çalıştım, hiç bir dolgu maddesi kullanmadım. Çalışma tekniğinden dolayı kürede hiç bir şekilde çökme olmamaktadır.
26 Nisan 2010 Pazartesi
25 Nisan 2010 Pazar
23 Nisan 2010 Cuma
21 Nisan 2010 Çarşamba
20 Nisan 2010 Salı
The Golden Horn (Keras) forms a deep natural harbor for the peninsula it encloses together with the Sea of Marmara. The Byzantine Empire had its naval headquarters there, and walls were built along the shoreline to protect the city of Constantinople from naval attacks. At the entrance to the Horn, there was a large chain pulled across from Constantinople to the old Tower of Galata (which was known as the Megàlos Pyrgos, Great Tower, in Greek among the Byzantines) on the northern side, preventing unwanted ships from entering. This tower was largely destroyed by the Latin Crusaders during the Fourth Crusade (1204), but the Genoese built a new tower nearby, the famous Galata Tower (1348) which they called Christea Turris (Tower of Christ).
(from the Greek: Ἁγία Σοφία, "Holy Wisdom"; Latin: Sancta Sophia or Sancta Sapientia; Turkish: Aya Sofya) is a former Orthodox patriarchal basilica, later a mosque, and now a museum in Istanbul, Turkey. From the date of its dedication in 360 until 1453, it served as the Greek Patriarchal cathedral of Constantinople, except between 1204 and 1261, when it was converted to a Roman Catholic cathedral under the Latin Patriarch of Constantinople of the Western Crusader established Latin Empire. The building was a mosque from 29 May 1453 until 1931, when it was secularized. It was opened as a museum on 1 February 1935.
The tower was built as Christea Turris in 1348 during an expansion of the Genoese colony in Constantinople. It was the apex of the fortifications surrounding the Genoese citadel of Galata. The current tower should not be confused with the old Tower of Galata, an original Byzantine tower named Megalos Pyrgos (English: Great Tower) which controlled the northern end of the massive sea chain that closed the entrance to the Golden Horn. That tower was on a different site and was largely destroyed in 1203, during the Fourth Crusade of 1202–1204.