29 Mayıs 2012 Salı
O ... La Mer... - Beaded Ring Tutorial - Bead Weaving
A beaded ring made of seed beads, semi precious stone and/or any kind of oval stone, and Swarovski Crystals and fishing line. All materials can be changed or substituted by others according your taste and preferences. I am offering to teach you the technique and the tips that you can master it. Once you learn it, you can apply it almost every other material or item you would like to work with.
This ring is a unique design of Nazo, created very recently. The technique that is used here has some similarities to right angle weave but it differs after the first few steps. I call it Nazo Weaving.
The oval piece inside the ring has no holes at all; so, you do not need to worry about to find a piece with a hole on it. Plus, the ring is completely weaved by the seed beads including the shank part.
PDF File will include:
* Explanation of every single step with more than 100 photos
* Suggestions for materials
* Suggestions for bead colors
* Some very useful and important tips to make your ring perfect
Notes on the Item:
* I offer the pattern, not the ring.
* The pattern is available in English and Turkish languages and will be only send as a PDF file.
* Although all instructions and photos are copyrighted, and designed only for your personal use; please feel free to sell any product that you will produce by using these patterns.
* I would be more than happy to see your finished products' photos.
* Additional customer services are happily provided after your purchase with no additional cost.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and/or concerns. Your happiness is my priority.
Pattern is tested by Nazo Design®.
Photos are taken by Ugur Arpaci.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.