28 Mayıs 2012 Pazartesi
Beaded Earrings - Incense Pendulum - Made to Order Beaded Earrings
About the Item:
* Earrings will be made to order with YOUR COLOR CHOICE.
* Additional customer services are happily provided after your purchase with no additional cost.
* My labor = $20 for a pair
* Your choice of chain & wire = $2
* Your choice of beads = depends
Total = $22 + your beads + shipping ($2 for US and $4 for everywhere else)
Most beaders call this type of projects and/or creations as "beaded beads" or "beaded ball" which, I strongly argue, is NOT the case for Incense Pendulum Project. Because;
* It includes NO wooden or any other kind of bead in it to form its round shape
* It includes NO other material than beads such as cotton, other soft materials, etc in it
* As it can be seen from the photos, this creation made by two layers. This unique technique developed by Nazo Design®, makes the creation very rigid and really hard or -if you can make it right, impossible to be squeezed and deformed.
* You can also use this creation as a pendant. You can also use it in other project of yours combining with other techniques such as crochet bead ropes, RAW.
* A unique technique specially designed for this creation
* If you want to learn how to do this earrings, please visit: http://www.etsy.com/listing/89090253/bead-pattern-incense-pendulum-beaded?ref=pr_shop
Materials for a 2.5cm (1inch) pendant:
* 3 mm round pearls or any kind of 3 mm round beads.
* 4 mm Swarowski crystals or bicone crystals or beads
* Size 11/0 seed beads
* 0.20 mm fishing line
* beading needle
* If you would like to see the 3.7cm (1.45inches) version of this creation, please feel free to visit Realm of the Hills:
* If you would like to see 1.8cm (0.70inches) version of the beaded ball technique, feel free to visit Rainball: