29 Mayıs 2012 Salı
Bead Pattern - Hagia Sophia - Macrame Bracelet Pattern - Best Macrame Tutorial for Beginners
A macramé bracelet made of various beads in different sizes and different colors along with many other materials. Materials can be changed or substituted by others according to your taste and preferences. I am offering to teach you the technique and the ways to master it.
This bracelet is a unique design of Nazo. Instructions in the PDF file are very clear and easy to follow. In addition to this, an excellent customer service will be provided along with the instructions, after your purchase. If you want to try something different, making this bracelet would be a great idea.
PDF File will include:
* More than 180 photos of every single step
* Suggestions for materials
* Suggestions for bead colors
* Some very useful and important tips to make your bracelet perfect
Notes on the Item:
* I offer the pattern, not the bracelet.
* PDF file explains every single step for you with 177 photos and detailed explanations of each step along with the photos.
* The pattern is available in English and Turkish languages and will be only send as a PDF file.
* Although all instructions and photos are copyrighted, and designed only for your personal use; please feel free to sell any product that you will produce by using these patterns.
* I would be more than happy to see your creations' photos.
* Additional customer services are happily provided after your purchase with no additional cost.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions and/or concerns. Your happiness is my priority.
Pattern is tested by Nazo Design®.
Photos are taken by Ugur Arpaci.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.